In today's dynamic horizontal completion market, service providers must be able to adapt and deliver high quality solution. TPK's coiled tubing units are a quick and cost effective piece of equipment that can be used for various applications including acidizing, acid jetting, milling, setting and retrieving bridge plugs, perforating, cleanouts and logging. The advantage of TPK's coiled tubing units are the speed of getting into and out of the well and its ability to work on a producing well while it is still under pressure. Having the versatility of conventional wireline and the rigidness of tubing, coil tubes have proven to be a reliable and safe method in reducing completion costs.
TPK's E-Coil equipment incorporates the latest in advanced equipment technology and operating control
techniques. Each coiled tubing unit provides real time data acquisition to accurately capture the job
information needed to perform every treatment with precision. TPK's E-Coil advantages are:
* Accurately placement of perforations, tools, etc. as they are logged into place.
* More cost effective down hole tractors.
* No increased power demands on E-Line hardware to run tractor.
* Faster rig up than conventional trailer units.
* More reliable than memory tool - There is real tread out.
* Real time readout allows changes to suit the down hole situation.
* Allows incredible view on cameras due to flow through tools.
* Allows complete selection of E-Line tolls - No restrictions due to memory or low battery power.